очень рад за родной цивик!(y)
она еще столько же пройдет! )

SOS

Организатор Клуба
ПРИКОЛЬНО

1995 HONDA CIVIC EX COUPE - $2300

<HR>Reply to: sale-408063146@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-28, 11:44AM EDT

It is about time to part with my beloved Civic which I had since 1995 and put many - I mean M A N Y M I L E S O N IT.I M E A N I T ! ! !.It is very hard to believe I know, but the odometer never failed and that's the actual miles - 930 000 ( Mostly Highway) miles ! .Yes it's true Hondas go forever ! ! !.The car is still in excellent shape - still runs like new - there are absolutely no leaks or noises of any kind - doesnt even burn oil ! The body and the interior is perfect -I never had it in accident and I still have the original floormats.The reason of the HIGH MILEAGE is because I travel for business very often from Miami to Seattle and San Francisco.If you look at the car you wouldnt believe the mileage.I have all the records for the maintenance - I VE REPLACED THE TIMING BELT&THE WATER PUMP 8 TIMES THE CLUTCH 3 TIMES BUT HAS THE ORIGINAL ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ! ! !I SPOIL MY BABY AND CHANGE THE OIL ( CASTROL ) EVERY 2500 MILES ! ! !One of the dashboardlights doesnt work sometimes but thats the only problem.The A/C is ICE COLD and the tires are 7 months old.There is not even a scratch on the car.If you are scared of the mileage - dont look at the odometer! .Personally I think that my car will drive until One Million and One Hundred - One Million and Two Hundred - I am very positive and my mechanic agrees.Any way if you have any questiones or you wish a testdrive just e mail me and I will call you <TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

• This item has been posted by-owner.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 408063146

KOKOS

Истинный Хондавод
Еще 150 тыс проедет и сможет спокойно продавать за 8000$ со словами "Машина бережного домашнего хранения, использовавшаяся только летом!!! + за время жизни двигатель стал работать еще лучше нового!!!" :D

юкка

Истинный Хондавод
эх нам бы ихнии дороги ...

шиномонтаж2
Сверху